The Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) have arrived in Ghana. The OSPAs are the first and only ‘global‘ awards scheme to recognize outstanding performance in the security sector.
The awards serve to acknowledge and reward organisations, teams and individuals operating in Ghana for their commitment and outstanding performance within the security industry. The awards are open to anyone, and the main criteria for entry is to be able to demonstrate that a company, team or individual has performed at an exceptional level.
Nominations for the Ghanaian OSPAs are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Initiative
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding In-House Security Team
A panel of leading industry figures will select award winners from finalists and the Ghanaian OSPAs will be presented at a prestigious awards ceremony to take place in 2019.